Watch The Sector
- DIPP releases simpler, investor friendly FDI compendium.
- RBI to announce new framework for debt restructuring soon.
- State Finance Ministers panel on GST to meet on Jun 14-15.
- TRAI seeks powers to penalise telecom companies which fail to meet regulations.
- India cotton exports drop on thin supply pushing prices higher.
- US companies to invest $45 billion more in India: John Chambers.
- World Bank cuts global growth forecast to 2.4% lower than the earlier forecast of 2.9% and 3.1%
Source : AxisDirect